Wednesday, March 4, 2015

"Weird scenes inside the Goldmine"*

So, I finally watched 'This is the End.'

All in all, I enjoyed it very much. Watching Aziz Ansari get kicked into a giant hell pit by Kevin Hart was hilarious, even though I like both comedians.

I've been catching up on a lot of great movies lately: The Grand Budapest Hotel, Birdman, and (almost) Big Hero 6 (I fell asleep).

Though I will quote "Hairy Baby" at my pets.

I like seeing good new movies amid the sea of Scary Movie   or the latest teenager saving the Dystopian future from evil adults. It's great to know there are still new ways of telling old ideas.

It's been happening in TV as well: Parks and Rec breaks away from traditional sitcom storylines. No, the perfect couple didn't break up just to create drama, they got married and had realistic arguments NOT based on misunderstandings that could be solved in 2 seconds if people talked. NO the villains on Avatar the Last Airbender weren't fooled by simple masks or cheap gimmicks. They were smart...way too smart...

Though Legend of Korra dabbled in crazy antics and guest stars, as pictured above.

It's just awesome.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment