Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spam spam spam spam...

So, this is my daily(ish) blog. I’m hampered without internet access (this is being written pre and during rehursal for Spamalot), and my sudden burst of creativity dried up like a trickle of dog piss on a hot Michigan morning.

That’s poetic...that’s pathetic.

In local news, I’m trying to re-start my pet sitting business. I have 20 some year of experience, and I do it all from walking, to potty visits, to sitting, to vets. More importantly, I’m cheap and dogs love me. Like, almost unnaturally. Even abused dogs think I’m the best thing since rotting roadkill on the highway.

Bad choice of words, but you see what I mean.  

Haven’t worked on my book for about a week, but considering I’m editing the completed manuscript of the first book and editing chapter 5 of the second, that’s still not bad. Lost my audip book contracts, however.

In more positive news, I found a new funny pics site, Tickld. You can find the following gems there:

 

 

I’m on the site as TimTheEnchanter. What dontcha click on and see me sometime?

BTW, Knights of the Round Table is a hard-ass number. The movie song is soooooooo much shorter than the broadway version. There’s way more tap, singing, dancing on the whole, and genral silliness. Watching a bunch of guys trying to tap is almost as bad as trying to tap myself.

That sounds so dirty.

Whelp, I see by the ol’ clock in the corner of the screen that it’s ‘get back on stage and learn this shit’ O’Clock. Wish me luck, constant reader. I’ll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment