Tuesday, February 4, 2014

People are Dying to get out

I just found out that they went through 4 people in a year in my position at work.

Eep.

Now, it's not an easy job. There's a LOT to learn, especially about how to properly document things. Last night I was at work for an extra hour and a half (paid) putting in a late contract. I had no plans, so I was just very tired and hungry when I got home.

But I learned how to do it properly.

Today is my day off. Sucks because it's the only day this week Bahamute works for sure (he got called in last night, and was gone before I got home).

All in all, still really excited about the job. But tired. But hopeful.

Also, small side note, I LEARNED HOW TO USE A WORD PROCESSOR. It's awesome. I might get to type up death certificates!

wait what?

In other news, going to go spend an hour on the phone so I can prove I'm me and get healthcare. Yaaaaay.


No comments:

Post a Comment