Thursday, April 17, 2014

Shorty: Is 'reverse hipster' a thing?

     I like things that are popular, but from a while ago. For example, I just finished watching all of Star Trek The Next Generation, and its movies. I'm in the middle of reading Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Dragon Ball Z. Breaking Bad is on my watch list, along with Dexter. Basically, if enough people like it, I'll eventually give it a try.

     I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if I can claim the term 'Reverse Hipster'. Not that I really want to be associated with Hipsters, but it fits.


     I just wonder if anyone else does this. Am I just late to the party, or do a lot of people put off watching things until they're established, or even over? I'm sick of having my heart broken by amazing, and sadly one season/movie/book products. T_T

     This may be the whitest white person thing I've ever posted. -_-; 

1 comment:

  1. I just spent like an hour on White Whine, holy crap is that an addictive site.

    I got into Fraiser this year for the first time. In my house we Netflix like it's 1996.

    ReplyDelete