Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2014 Motor City Comic Con!

     After my disapointing visit to the 2013 MCCC, I wasn't sure I'd return this year. But Chris Sarandon and Jason David Frank were there. So yeah. I was in.
It's Morphin' (into an incredibly positive and fun celebrity that reminded me of my prepubescent crush) time! AYAH!
   
     Sadly, Ken Page wasn't there Sunday when Bahamute and I went. My CATS vhs will remain unsigned.

     Bahamute cosplayed as Lobo, of DC fame. A good 13+ people shouted him out. Success!

I went as Nina Tucker and was mistaken for Lobo's Pit Bull. Boo. Maybe at the next anime con.
Not including the actual photo of me. This is close enough.

    Wow, I never saw the actual photo of myself until just before blogging this. All desire to talk about the improved management has fled. I'm overweight, but good GOD.

Okay, just need to focus on the positive. Picked up some cool art. Got Christ Sarandon to sign my Child's Play DVD. Jason David Frank's panel was fun.

Um...That's about it.

Seriously distressed over that picture. Gonna work on my next blog entry now.

Damn.


1 comment:

  1. psh. I saw the picture. You looked fine. It was an unflattering costume that's all. You rocked Morticia earlier this year. I showed people those pictures "my best friend from high school is Morticia! Yes she's that awesome!" No body shaming.

    ReplyDelete