Monday, December 29, 2014

AHHHHHHHHHH

So, yesterday I wrestled a large dog onto the X-Ray table. Today I woke with pain so bad I could barely get out of bed.
Accurate!

Thanks to a light workday, Motrin, and a heating pad, I'm still at work and 90% pain free. We even had a delicious chicken lunch dropped off as a holiday thank-you from one of the pet rescues we work with.

Love only makes it taste better

In other news, our car is in the shop because of brake pad issues, and it'll either be $350 or $620 to fix. At least I've already bought the Christmas presents (and by the time this goes up Christmas will be over). Yaaaaaay. 

Just another day in the life of a normal American. There's good, bad, unexpected surprises, gains, and losses. This started as a post about pain but the other things that happened before I could finish writing changed it. A moment is all that is needed for a bad day to become good, or a good day to even out. That's pretty cool.

But here's a pain that's always with me:


No comments:

Post a Comment