Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Where is it?! Or why cleaning sucks

While I've found many interesting things while cleaning (besides stuff I wasted money on), I've also managed to lose several important items. And it just sizzles my sausage.

Insert your own lazy innuendo-based pun here.

So here are some things I'm still looking for.

So many socks

I have three milk-crates full of socks. One has my pairs, one has my husbands, and the third is full of clean but unmatched socks. Over time I think they'll turn up, but it's so frustrating. A FULL milk-crate of socks that are clean, but have no mates. So depressing.

Fables Volume 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers

Fables is a comic series that is like Once Upon a Time, but without the second season decline. And I own 8 of the 20+ bound editions. So I want to display all of them proudly on my shelf, like my other complete (or semi-complete) collections.

And I cannot find #4.

The Gunslinger Book IV: Wizard and Glass

Pretty much the same as Fables, but less Snow White, more Rose Red.
(Just pretend it's blood) 

The only difference is that this book is my least favorite of the series, and one of my least-liked King books in general. If I'm missing it, it's only for shelf completeness. Sorry Sai King, I just don't care about Roland losing his virginity and his girlfriend and unborn baby dying because an Eldritch god is trapped in a crater.

It's worse than it sounds.

Gremlins 2

I want my singing Gremlins back! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment