Monday, August 14, 2017

Stranger Times

So, normally I'd be posting about Rick and Morty. But this weekend we had rioting and death in the streets.

Literally Nazis marched in the streets of Charlottsville. One of these terrorists killed anti-protester Heather Hayer.

.


There is up-close, witness footage freely available online. I will not be linking it or looking for it, as it is horrific. The screaming and crashing is like nothing I've ever heard.

There is no upside here, but there is news; at least some of the people have been identified and fired as a result.



I won't get into the political side of things here, as that's not why I blog, but I will say fuck Nazis. And anyone unwilling to actually blame Nazis and White supremacists for this evil, who says all sides were to blame, is a middling coward.

I wish I knew this was over.

1 comment:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    pillow printing

    ReplyDelete