Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Fall is in the air

Anyone who's met me knows I'm perpetually cold.


I live in Michigan. We have pretty chilly winters, so I come by it honestly.



Now we're getting the last of the good weather before it turns to mud and slush for the next 6 months or so. Brr.

But as much as I hate the cold of winter, I love the cool, crisp days of fall. I love cider, and donuts, and pretty leaves, and pumpkin spice flavored things (but not actual pumpkin stuff. Just the spice.) And of course, Halloween.

Blogtober is coming...

Can't we just skip winter and go back around to spring? I don't ski anymore, it never gets snowy enough to sled (thanks global warming!), and everything is just miserable.

I could do without the familial guilt of Thanksgiving and the stress and over commercialization of Christmas. Celebrate in the summer, that's just as likely to be when Christ was actually born.

Gah, soon it'll be mud season part 2: The Grossening.

Maybe I can just hibernate after October 31st...

Damn, I'm in a play.

Fine, winter months. You have ONE good thing going for you: the annual big musical at PTIV. Guess I'm stuck with you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment