Wednesday, September 20, 2017

WHAT THE

So, a funeral home was leaking a blood-like substance (most likely blood and formaldehyde). It was next to a cemetery and lasted for 20 minutes.



I worked for a funereal home. I've seen the room where the corpses are drained, and I never saw this much blood. With what I know I'll say it's really really weird that this happened, but it was likely a plumbing fluke. Still, what the eff.

In other news, people are still idiots. A dad tried to discipline his daughter by dressing like a clown then chasing her. Then he was shot at. And to top the sadness Sunday, the Dad said dicipline was hard since the kid's mom was in jail for stepping on/breaking the kids ribs.

Screw people. I need some better news.

Um...back to the graveyard, as a Michigan realtor advertised a cemetery-adjacent property as having quiet neighbors.

Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I needed that.


No comments:

Post a Comment