Thursday, January 9, 2014

Just a quickie

As I'm getting ready to go fill in paperwork for my new job, this blog will just be a quickie. But here are some things I'll cover in the future (and soon, Job, weather, and writing permitting):

Tumblr: I'm hooked. More on the story as it develops.

Sherlock Series 3: Waiting for the apparently trauma-inducing 'His Last Vow' to air before writing this.

Insidious 2: I don't own it yet, but I will soon. Review to follow.

Life and death and money: once I've worked a shift or two at the funeral homes, I'll have more info.

Teaching acting: Gonna propose this as a side job to a local theater owner I have an in with. Much discussion of business plans and models and tax codes and curriculum to follow. If I can make it interesting.

And about a thousand other things. Lately, my creative side has bounced back big-time. Guess I need the pressure of knowing I have a job and structured times where I can or cannot write and be creative. But until then, I'm sorry for the lack of real blogs and updates.


Well, gotta go put my face on and edit another manuscript chapter. Ahh, manic stages. Eases the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment