Monday, May 12, 2014

Four Things I'm counting down to

The best things in life are worth waiting for. Still, it's nice to know the exact dates. Not in any order, because that's now how I do things, if you haven't noticed.


4. The Ant Man movie, July 17th, 2015
     To my great surprise, the internet has proven, I'm not the only fan of Ant Man. I'm just as shocked as you are. Literally dozens of fans were delighted when the movie finally got a release date. More importantly, this movie is starring the likes of Patrick Wilson, Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, and Michael Douglas. Count me in!

3. Rifftrax riffs Sharknado LIVE! July 10th (Encore July 15th)
     Remember MST3K? Think no puppets and modern movies. That's Rifftrax. Once in a while, the crew does a live riff, broadcast across theaters. I haven't been able to go to one before, but I should be able to make one of these babies. And Sharknado? That's the modern B-Movie in a nutshell. Very excited for this!

2. New Nostalgia Critic episodes, every tuesday
     Today it'll be The Lorax. Next week, an editorial on God knows what, but it'll be funny! These make my tuesday exciting (Well, that and episodes of Face Off and Jim Henson's Creature Workshop with friends. But that's another story).


1. Halloween, October 31st
     This one needs no explanations.







No comments:

Post a Comment