Thursday, August 7, 2014

Five MORE things found while cleaning the kitchen

I did the other side of the kitchen today. Here are some treasures I unearthed. Cleaning is fun!

Five unopened bottles of pure vanilla extract

Not the imitation crap. Grade A vanilla extract. Gonna bake up a storm with that! Also found one almost empty bottle, cap on tight and inside a ziplock that looks good. Now, what uses vanilla extract...

Four unopened bags of rice

I'm not a fan of rice, unless it's crisped or fried. Gonna have to mix it with other foods to make it edible. It's too good of a find to let go to waste.

Three boxes of Kraft Mac n Cheese

Also several off brand boxes, as well as some bags of elbow macaroni. Lucky Bahamute loves the stuff, and I can take the pasta and do individual servings of it with marinara sauce. Mmm-mm!

Two unopened bags of powdered sugar

I WILL BAKE ALL THE THINGS!!

One unopened bag of flour


It's like baking Christmas! :D Now I'm off to Suerpcook to see what I can make with these wonderful treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment