Thursday, September 25, 2014

Five Awesome Pieces of Fanart

In my travels across the internet I've stumbled upon so weird stuff. So I'ma share. Enjoy!

5. Ralph and Emmet, together again for the first time.

Yarru noticed that two of the stars of Guardians of the Galaxy had incredibly popular voice over credits. Thus, this glorious crossover.

4. "I am Groot." "I'm a mean green mother from outer space"

seekyledraw created Baby Groot meeting Audry Two. Adorable!

3. Most Illogical

reapersun Made Spock a cat with human Kirk, and vice versa. LOVE Spock as a siamese. :D

2. Alas poor Krillin

Not even a Kamehameha can save Krillin from lisasscribbles's Slenderman.

1. Too beautiful for words, I tell ya hwut.
King of the Horror by ninjaink

I have been searching for this all my life and never knew it. I must posses this shirt.  IT WILL BE MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment