Monday, October 6, 2014

Five Great Cracked Horror Articles

It's no secret to friends and long time readers that I'm a fan of Cracked. And their horror coverage is...extensive.

I encourage you to read all their horror stuff, but here are some of my favorite pieces to get you started. 


A great guide of what not to wear this Halloween season. From offensive stereotypes to sexy things that shouldn't be sexy, to just dumb. All really exist. All have been worn. I've seen some of these. And THAT is terrifying.


These horrors are of the sad, real life variety. Important facts about who really poisons candy (hint: it's not random maniacs) and why you should fear/respect the candy lobby. An important read for anyone even adjacent to the holiday.


For readers of Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z this list holds few surprises. But it's a nice refresher course if you have. And if not, it serves as a good introduction to core concepts and ideas.

Plus cool zombie pictures.


From killer cookies to murderous mangles, this list encapsulates some of the worst monsters ever put on the screen. I've seen some of these for myself, and I agree wholeheartedly with everything on this list.

I also own several of these flicks, if anyone's curious...


Real life horror is scarier than anything Hollywood can dream up. It's a wheres where of where you never want to visit. Tourist beware, you're in for a scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment