Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Five things in my 'To Watch' folder

Sometimes I can't get to the videos I want to see right away, and store them for later (often from my fav internet personalities)  These are some of those upcoming attractions.

5. Bootleg Zone: Motorcycle the Pooh

Phelous reviews strange bootleg toys. Criteria include toy quality, creativity, and weirdness. This is sure to be a good one.

4. Some Jerk with a Camera: 30 Years of Epcot: Concept and Opening

Some Jerk with a Camera reviews theme park rides, movies based on them, and Disneyanna. I'm catching up as he re-releases his old reviews with new intros to ChannelAwesome.

3. Obscurus Lupa Presents: Santa's Summer House

Lupa finds weird old videos and reviews them. Not much more to be said, except I love her reviews.

2. Cinema Snob: Savage Weekend

I'm reviewing every Cinema Snob episode for my Snobathon. This slasher flick is next on the list.

1. MikeJ's 'I love Lego: Lego Simpson's House 

MikeJ, Lego, AND The Simpsons? YASSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment