Thursday, June 16, 2016

A week without internet. Sort of. Not really.

So, Bahamute and I got fiber optic internet installed last Saturday!

Except there's an outage and it won't actually work until this upcoming Saturday. But it's okay.


I have a small portable internet thing thanks to my cousins (message me if you're interested, it's a great deal), so we have limited access. Bahamute and I have caught up on some DVDs, and I've read  a lot more. Overall, a win.

We're going to see TMNT 2 tonight, and we've got plans with friends for the rest of the week. I can still blog at work. I even have some Rifftrax pre-downloaded on my Chromebooks. Life is good.

 Want to see Bones fight a giant rabbit?

I'll just have to work harder to get the blogs out every day. But I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment