Tuesday, June 14, 2016

One down, four to go

So, I've finished the first of my five books: Akira volume 2. And no, I haven't bought volume 3 yet. I have 4 more books to read before I get to do that. I'm still in the middle of The Fireman.

My issue now is I like to read something comic-y in the morning before work; something light and easy on the eyes. Maybe I'll finally re-read Sailor Moon. I own all of those, no need to worry about getting to my last book and having to buy more, like with Yu-Gi-Oh or Dragon Ball Z.
I'm also in the middle of Sailor Moon Crystal season 3. That won't get confusing!

It would be so easy to preorder Akira volume 3, have it ready for when I'm done with my five. But this isn't about easy.

Maybe it'll be nice to savor something for a bit. I get a lot of instant gratification these days. The pleasure of anticipation isn't uncommon, but it's not something I embrace. I wait years for movies or books when they're unpublished; waiting a few months for this won't be any different.

I don't want to start on Screwtape Letters until I'm done with The Fireman; I can do multiple novels at once, but it'll end up going slower overall. An old favorite like Sailor Moon or DBZ is my best bet.

Well, there's something to look forward to. More Sailor Moon!



Well, Sailor V, then Sailor Moon. I'm not an animal.
*Price is right loser music*

No comments:

Post a Comment