Friday, March 31, 2017

One day there won't be movie news, I swear;

Okay, so there's a lot of things I found out about that I need to unpack. Hang on.

An animated Joseph and the Amaxing Technicolor Dreamcoat movie.

The 'Live Action' Lion King CGI movie.

And originally this was about the teaser teaser trailer for IT was here, but now the actual trailer is out,and you all know my feeling about it. So, moving on!

 There are more things to esoteric I'm not able to even form a cohesive blog about them at this point.

"I cannot be everywhere at once, people!"

Okay, quick rundown: not sure how I feel about Joseph. I'm in a minority of theater people who genuinely like the show, but there's already a filmed version.


Nothing intensely fantastical happens; it's not like Prince of Egypt where you could show miracles and the sea parting. So...why?

As for the non-live action Lion King (full CGI since there are no humans), again, I have to ask why? James Earl Jones is coming back...or will they just be re-using the original audio? Hell, why not just record Donald Glover over Ferris Buller, re-release the original, and call it a day?

I present our Simba!

Presented below were my thoughts before seeing the proper trailer. Make of them what you will, they remain unedited.


Okay, no more bullshit. This is the real deal, people. I'm gonna watch the footage AS I WRITE THE BLOG. Be right back.


SON OF A BITCH, IT WAS A TEASER FOR THE TEASER!

Apparently, the actual teaser premiers tomorrow. Damnit. At least we got some pictures.


 Pretty standard, this could be any point in the movie.

 The werewolf attack in the house on Neibolt street, near the climax, for sure.

Probably Mike showing the kids photo proof that Pennywise has existed as long as the town.

"You kids wanna buy some drugs?"


Aaaaaaand a poster. It's...fine. It's creepy, and it captures the feelings IT should evoke, but after that teaser for a teaser, I just can't muster the excitement. Tune in tomorrow when I'll have another IT Spot, dealing with the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment