Friday, June 16, 2017

Animanga

So this is a list of the animes and mangas that I enjoy, and recommend. For some I've seen both anime and manga (if both exist) so I'm putting my preferred format. Some of these series I'm still in the middle of, others I've finished.

Just wanted to do a thing and get them all in one place, really.

Manga
  • Sailor Moon
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
  • Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • Attack on Titan

  • Akira
  • Death: At Death's Door

Anime
  • Seven Deadly Sins
  • Death Note
  • One Punch Man
  • Soul Eater

  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 
  •  Puella Magi Madoka Magica/ Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion
  • My Bride is a Mermaid!
  • Marvel Disk Wars
I'm currently in the middle of  Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist, Akira, Attack on Titan, Cardcaptor Sakura, My Bride is a Mermaid! and Marvel Disk Wars (more or less). The Animes are hard to find (off netflix, and subbed, not dubbed). Soon I'll start Black Butler, or Ouran Host Club, or one of the other series queued on my netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment