Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Can we get back to shenanigans?

Okay, for all my non-horror readers (I'm looking at you, Gizmo) here's a fun, lighthearted blog with no horror elements whatsoever!

Speaking of non-horror, here's a picture of Rami Malek as Freddy Mercury:


You may recall that Borat creator Sacha Baron Cohen was originally cast as Freddy in the biopic. I'm not sure about why he's left, but I think Rami Malek is going to be a great Freddy.

Speaking of people taking over roles, Kate McKinnon is gonna play Ms. Frizzle's (now Professor Frizzle) little sister in the revival of The Magic Schoolbus.


I was a big fan of the OG School Bus, and this looks like a fun revamp. I probably won't be watching, but I'm thirty. I know how the water cycle works.

In other news, I've started reading the novel Ready Player One, just in time to not watch the trailer before it spoils anything.

Spoilers: I watched it before I started reading.

 I'm only a few chapters in, but I'll enjoy the journey/lambasting the movie/praising the movie.

Speaking of lambasting movies, The Death Note adaptation was shitty, and I don't want to talk about it.

Luckily, there's a watchMojo list for LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

Now I'm depressed. I'm gonna go watch a video about the Butterball Cenobite.

 Okay, I lied about the no-horror thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment