Thursday, September 7, 2017

The IT Spot: News Round-up

So, before the movie comes out tomorrow, there's a few last minute things in the media I want to go over. First, Cracked did an article about that scene from blog #40. I'd hoped they had new insight into why King wrote it, but there's nothing that I didn't cover. Take that, much more popular website!

In other dumb news, the World Clown Association is getting ready for the release of IT be complaining about how they'll have less work, and how Pennywise isn't a real clown.


No shit. Next you'll be telling me Cujo is no Beethoven. Bastards. Stephen King had this to say:


In all seriousness, it's not like IT is the first or only portrayal of a scary clown. Just off the top of my head we have Killer Klowns, John Wayne Gacy, Twisty, Captain Spaulding, Evil Krusty, Killjoy, young Michael Myers, and the Zombie clown from Zombieland. Stephen King may have the most famous fictional evil clown, but he's not alone.


So, aside from gearing up for the movie tomorrow, I don't have much IT related news right now. There won't be anything new until Part 2 gets rolling. They haven't even announced the adult loser cast yet! So, there's still time to go with my casting choices...


I want these two to Chud it up. I want it baddddd.

Ooh, and in some nicer news, IT is now the biggest horror movie preseller of all time. The last record holder was "Hotel Transylvania 2" which I'm not even going to dignify with a response. That wasn't horror. It was fun, but it wasn't horror.


And hey, did you skip all my blogs, or read all of them and still want more spoilery IT explantions? Look no further!



Anyway, the next time you see an IT spot, it'll be for the movie. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment