Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Youtube dreamin'


Here I am again, blogging when I should be working on my book, my flash fiction, or even my budget. I should at least be working on a script for my review segment.

I’ve already picked out some spectacularly bad movies that others don’t seem to have done to death. The Nightmare on elm street series, even numbered flicks. Seed of Chucky. The Car. There are literally dozens of movies in my personal collection that need a good lambasting. But without the ability to rip DVD or screen capture, it might as well be a power point presentation.

I’ve purchased a great webcam in anticipation of future work. My computer is so crummy it can’t support it properly. I can’t wait to get my tax refund. Mind you, I won’t blow the whole wad on computer stuff. I’m gonna save a bit. But the bulk is going towards a new computer and decent editing software.

Now all I need is a script…

No comments:

Post a Comment