Thursday, November 21, 2013

The (Job) Hunter Games, day 4

Day Four. So far I've:

1. Washed the dishes.
2. Watched a bunch of Penn and Teller's Bullshit!
3. Cleaned the living room.
4. Written 700 words for NaNoWriMo

Now I'm sitting with Bahamute, writing, and killing time until my friends come over for pre Catching-Fire Hunger Games viewing.

I'm feeling better about life today. All the proto-work done on the living room paid off today, and now there's a visible difference. I'm a very visible learner, so seeing results makes me happy. I even gathered the wherewithal to use the lovely hair fork my future in laws brought from Florida.
Like this, but black and with a pretty seashell

So, why blog? Ehh, I'm hitting a bit of a wall with the book. Just a bit apathetic with physically getting it on to paper. At least it's just about a thousand more words and I'm done for the day.

Super excited about seeing Catching Fire tonight. I enjoyed The Hunger Games books, but feel they were written expressly to be turned into movies. It'll be nice to see the intended end product.

Plus lil Thor.

Yep. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Also organized the library books, which I'm gonna hit tomorrow. For real. Swear it. Also, putting it online and having to report on it will provide incentive. Heh. No pressure.

Well, I can't stall any longer. Back to the NaNoWriMo slog. Eh.


No comments:

Post a Comment