Thursday, July 3, 2014

Five Foods I hate with flavors I like



5. Peanuts
     I love peanut butter. Reese's is my favorite candy, along with the many, many delicious permutations thereof.

Actual peanuts can get honey roasted and die. Something about the texture just puts me off. No chunky peanut butter, no peanuts on my sundae, nothing.

4. Tomatoes
   
    Ohh, sweet nectar. Ohh heavenly purveyor of salt and vinegar.  How I love thee on fries, potato pancakes, hash brow--

Who invited your fruity ass? The plain tomato isn't the worst offender on my list, but I don't like 'em.

3. Green Tea

     Gimme a break, gimmie a break, break me off a piece of that as long as it's not liquid. It's not just a green tea thing: I don't like ANY tea. But these little beauties are irresistible. Mmm, Japanese-y.

2. Strawberries
   

     Seeds. Seeds on the OUTSIDE. Ew. EW. POKEY. EWWWWW.

1. Coconuts

Never before have I heard my thoughts articulated so perfectly on screen. "I hate coconuts! It isn't the taste, it's the consistency." This man is me, aside from being different in every other possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment