Wednesday, September 10, 2014

'Murica

It's labor day weekend. I'm watching Drunk History with the family in Ohio. This is a show that is literally drunk people telling history, and then actors reenacting it. And it is hilarious.

Where else but American could something that weird succeed?

Holy crap, Terry Crews just showed up. This show is AMAZING!

I'm watching the story of Patty Hearst's kidnapping and brainwashing. I'm not very well versed on the actual events depicted here. In some of the past episodes I've been impressed with the accuracy: the story of Superman taking down the KKK was dead on.

No word on the veracity of Cap punching Hitler.

Oh wow, Terry Crews just robbed a bank in a floppy sunhat. This is the best thing ever.

I really didn't think I'd like this show. Never have I been so wrong. If you like the better comedy central offerings like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, you'll enjoy this.

Gotta go. Having too much fun to hide inside the internet.

And these guys are jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment