Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Five Things I Like about The Age of Ultron Trailer

For those not in the know, the trailer for the second Avengers movie was leaked. Several clips were put out after. Take a look!

The original leaked trailer


The special extended trailer

SEE? SEE?!!

Ahem. Excuse me. I just love the Avengers. So, what in particular has me excited?

5. The Scarlet Witch


Name another Marvel movie where a woman has actual superpowers. And no, I'm not counting the X-Men, Fox technically owns those. And no, Gamora doesn't count she's an alien and her 'power' isn't a power, she's just an assassin.

My point is, super powered female avenger is win. I would have preferred Janet Van Dyne, but Scarlet Witch is awesome too.

4. Bruce Banner, nutjob

I see Bruce Banner as a Woobie. This image DOES NOT help. I want to wrap him in a blanket and give him tea. Who hurt him? Why is he in restrains? Why isn't he Hulking out? WHYY?????

3. Just WHAT?!


I'm a casual reader of Marvel, and to my knowlage, NOTHING can destroy Cap's shield. This seems doubly true for the movie verse, which I am 100% familiar with. With that in mind, HOW? How did this happen?!

2. The WTF imagery

What's with the ballerinas? Seriously, I want to know. What POSSIBLE reason are they not only in the movie, but important enough to feature in the trailer?

1. James Spader as Ultron

I'm a fan of James Spader from Boston Legal: I really haven't seen him in much else. But I'm more than excited to see him, not only as the villain, but friggan ULTRON. It's a dream come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment