Thursday, November 13, 2014

Harley Quinn news!

Harley Quinn is FINALLY on her way to the big screen!

That's it in a nutshell

Margot Robbie, last seen as Leonardo DiCaprio's 2nd wife in The Wolf of Wall Street (and other things, but I who cares, WOLF OF WALL STREET!) will play Harley Quinn in DCs upcoming Suicide Squad movie. As a fan of Harley Quinn I'm very excited. I enjoyed her work in Wolf, and I think she's a superb choice to bring the Joker's Gal to the big screen.


Harley is a long time fan favorite. People have wanted her in the live-action movies for twenty years. I couldn't be happier that it's finally happening.


She's a doctor, a gymnast, a devoted (and battered) girlfriend, and INSANE. While no one can replace Arleen Sorkin, I think Ms. Robbie is a fine choice to bring Harley to life.



Aww yeeeahhh

So in short: HARLEY HARLEY HARLEEEEEEEEEY!



No comments:

Post a Comment