Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Florida trip, day 2

Today was laid back. We made plans to visit a few things later in the week, like thrift shops and a botanical garden. I'm excited!

We went to a nice cafe for breakfast, and a thrift store where the proceeds go to the humane society afterwards. I got a book!
Not this book

The big thing of the day was my husband's 28th birthday. We watched a bunch of his favorites: Oscar, The Man who Knew too Little, I'm a Grown Little man, and of course his all time favorite The Princess Bride.


I also trimmed the cat's nails, because damn they are playful. My battle scars are already halfway healed. I'm missing Harley, but the cat-patch is helping.
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The weariness from the plane trip and five hours of sleep beforehand has worn off. All in all, a good full first day in Florida. 

No comments:

Post a Comment