Monday, January 26, 2015

Florida Trip: Day 0

Today is Saturday, the last day before my husband and I leave to visit his father for a week in Florida. The last time I went to Florida I was 18 months old. I'm excited to go at a time when I can eat solid food and remember things.
Sucks to be you, loser!

So, what have I done to get ready for this so far? I've save a bit of spending money, packed 2/3rds of the clothes and toiletries I need and planned what else to pack. That just leaves the rest for tonight when I get off work, hopefully at six, but probably not til later. Yaaay.
Yeah, yeah, first world problems, I know.

I also have to go to the bank to get my last paycheck in/get spending money/coinstar my random change as well. There's snack food to gather, MP3 players to stuff with new content, books to hem and haw over before deciding they're too bulky--

Crap, I don't have time for this, I've gotta get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment