Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Getting weirder

As I've discussed previously, I'm having weird dreams, nightmares, and stress dreams. While the nightmares and stress dreams seem to have stopped, my normal dreams are getting weirder.

I can have a pipe that brings cats right to my bed?

Dreams are often weird, and none of mine are memorable enough to recount here. There's only one shared detail: many of my dreams go out of their way to convince me they're real.

My dream about my father being alive dispelled any possible logical fallacies. My monster nightmare had me focus on the aftereffects such an encounter would have on my long-term psyche. My dream from two nights ago had a dream-within-a-dream where my husband told me the events of the 1st dream were (and then weren't) real.

What the hell?

Why is my brain giving me logic puzzles?


I really don't know what to make of this.

Thoughts? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment