Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Meanwhile

In better news, I finished watching Breaking Bad and begun Stranger Things.
I know, I know.

I'm only a few episodes into Stranger Things, and just as I was told, I'm really loving it. Aside from great acting and an intriguing story, it's chock-full of references to pop-culture. Posters of Jaws, The Evil Dead, AND John Carpenter's The Thing? Perfect!

It's nice to have an idea of what's going on without being too confused, or able to call every single thing that's about to happen. I'm looking at you respectively, LOST and Friday the 13th part VI Jason Lives.
It's right in the title!

I've heard season two will have Ghostbusters references.


I've also finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica...
Fuck this thing

Begun the post-Moore Swamp Thing run...
Don't fuck this thing.
And the so-so FNAF; The Silver Eyes.
Spoilers; it's full of teens who sound like they're twenty-five.

Even with my limited free time (AD for 12 Angry Jurors eats up a bit), I'm finally catching up on a lot of books, shows, and movies I've missed out on. I've still got 70+ books to be read, but at least I'm making a dent!

Now, if I could get caught up on my comic books...







No comments:

Post a Comment