Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Strangest Thing

So, I've finished watching the first season of Stranger Things.


This is one of those rare series where not only does it live up to the hype, but it speaks to MANY things I love. Stephen King, IT, The Thing, Poltergeist, E.T., The Evil Dead, Spielberg coming of age films, D&D, 80s horror, practical effects, responsible use of CGI, realistic characters, alternate universes, and just good writing.

I'm still reading through fan theories, references, and other "we're waiting for Halloween" fan ramblings. I'm sure I'll add to them myself, given enough time. But, in the meantime, here's some cool stuff I found on Reddit, Buzzfeed, and other internet hidey-holes.















We still have months until my favorite holiday rolls around, and with it the next season. So, we'll leave things on this note...

No comments:

Post a Comment