Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Trippining part nine: sweet endings

Today we head back to Michigan. I'm feeling much better after last night's bout with dehydration, so there's a small bright side. yaaaay.

FiL made us home made waffles for breakfast. Mmm. No pictures. Those things are loooooong gone.

Not sure if we're gonna do anything before heading to the airport. We're supposed to get back at 11:30pm tonight. So...that's fun.

-

Spoiler alert: we got home safe and sound. I took a few parting pictures.

Some final shots on the drive to the airport:

Not many people leaving on our flight:


Mid-flight action!

A so-so dinner during our layover at Atlanta. The shrimp-burger patty was fine, but the buns were awful.


Some evening action shots, courtesy Bahamute:


All in all, it was a fantastic, much-needed trip. I'll miss all my amazing family in FL, but I am happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment