Thursday, July 27, 2017

Stranger Ranger, #1

So, my favorite show Stranger Things is gearing up for season two. We've had 2 some awesome teasers and trailers:




There have also been little news tidbits from the cast and the creators. Most recently, the Duffer Brothers gave some info on how they're already working on season 3, and planning the eventual end of the show. They want to go on long enough, leave the audience wanting more, but end when the story is over and not drag it out.

I've been burned before.

The new season doesn't air until nearly Halloween, a time of year jam-packed for me. But I'm already making plans to set the whole day aside for this. Helps that it's a weekend.

In the meanwhile, much like my IT Spot posts, I'll update with any new Stranger Things news as it comes up.

For now, I'm gonna geek over the inclusion of Sean Astin in this season some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment