Monday, July 24, 2017

Weekend Weekday update

There's so much news right now, I hardly have time to blog. Here's a glib response to some of the bigger items:

In literart news, George R.R. Martin says there will be a new GOT book in 2018. But it might be a history of the fictional dynasties, not The Winds of Winter. So, no news there.


Thanks to Comic Con, we've got trailers galor! First, the most important one, Stranger Things season 2!


Stranger Things season 1 is my favorite show. No 'in this genera' qualifiers. It's my favorite. And this season has more of the things I love. Horror? References? GHOSTBUSTERS?! It's like it's tailored to me!

But there's more great stuff: Thor Ragnarock (AKA Asgaurdians of the Galaxy):


Holy crap, Hulk speaking. I'm very excited.

And also, the highly anticipated Ready Player One (based on the book Bahamute is very pleased with):


And yes: that IS the Iron Giant.

There's a lot more, but I don't have time or opinions on a Dr. Who being a woman, a Star-Trek show I won't have access to, and things I don't watch or haven't gotten to yet.

 All in all, it's been a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment