Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A paradox!

So, I find myself wanting to purchase something to do a little writing (and maybe some internet browsing) when I'm at rehearsal for a play, etc. My Fiancee has a laptop, but ti's cumbersome and sorta old. So now I'm looking at 'Chromebooks'. I'm not thrilled about no windows, but the Google Docs stuff seems like a decent intermediary between that and working on my home computer.

At $199, the price is right. Do I go for it?

It seems like an okay deal. I was burned by a refurbished computer the last time I tried to buy one, but Best Buy has a new model that seems to suit my needs. I think I might go for it.

In other news, Spamalot rehearsals are going well: I'm playing a number of small parts including Tim the Enchanter. Bahamute is Galahad and the Black Knight. Super special awesome!

Dangit LittleKuriboh, where's the new episode?!

Whelp, by that ol' clock in the corner of my screen, my lunchtime internet derping is just about up. TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment