Monday, August 26, 2013

Working hard for de' money

So, thanks to a helpful meeting with my boss, I'm now allowed to visit various internet sights during my lunch hour. I've got 15 minutes left, so that leaves juuuuuuust enough time for a witty, informative blog.

...

Sonofabitch.

Craptacular.


What is there to cover? Batflack? I don't really care. My favorite Batman is still Kevin Conroy of Batman TAS and the Arkham games. I have no special hatred for Afflack either, having seen him in Mallrats and...um...hm.

Remember, this is the one everyone else likes.


How about The Wolverine. Unlike many X-Men fans who have read the comics (Proud owner of some semi-mangled Essential X-Men over here!) I enjoyed it.
This is pretty much it.


It was dumb popcorn entertainment, and as for Hugh Jackman, he gave another great performance. I'm much more excited for X-Men Days of a Future Past with Peter Dinklage as Bolivar Trask. Score!

AWWWW YEEEEAAAAH

Speaking of Dinklage, I just made it past 'The Red Wedding' in the Song of Ice and Fire book series. Time to start watching the show! Tyrion (Dinklage) is my favorite character, and I'm excited to see the much-acclaimed portrayal of him real soon.

As for the future: reviews of Gingerdead Man and maybe Troll 2. I'm having a screening of both this weekend, with special feature, Evil Bong. Wish me luck!

On Blu-Ray AND DVD? Oh my GAAAAAAWWWWWWWWD!



No comments:

Post a Comment