Friday, August 30, 2013

Chun-Chun!

So, here I sit, watching Back to the Future at my soon-to-be Brother’s in law’s house (Bahamute and I are house/snake sitting). I’ve been watching a lot of 80s and 90s movies lately: mostly the Puppet Master series (I’m in the middle of #5 presently). I’ve come to a realization: Law and Order SVU has ruined bad eighties horror for me.

These fuckers.


Let me explain.

If you’re unfamiliar with the Puppet Master flicks (no great surprise there) it’s basically this: Puppets kill things. People. Demons. Other puppets. In the case of #4 it’s demons while protecting a good Master. Some people are killed by the demons, puppets win, end of flick.

Yeah, it's just as good as it looks

Number #5 starts with the protagonist of #4 in a police offce. He’s being charge with the murders. Okay, I can see that, he was the caretaker of the hotel where one dude died. Any other evidence?
Well...He has a creppy looking puppet! And he was the last person to call two murdered scientist he worked with.


He called them FROM the remote hotel, which the phone logs would show. He had NO motive to kill his co workers. The video of one co worker shows her looking at the floor: clearly the suspect programmed his puppet to MURDER these innocent people!

Ha ha.....ooooh.


With no opportunity, motive, and the barest excuse of a mean. These cops would have been tossed out on their asses if they tried this under Captain Cragen.

Get out of my office before I transfer you to the 'partnered with a comic foil' department.



No comments:

Post a Comment