Thursday, May 22, 2014

2014 is Late

     "Rebecca" you say (unless you're a personal friend who knows my real name), what the hell do you mean by that? It's almost June, half-way through the year! I've stopped writing 2013 on my documents. 2014 isn't late. Unless you're trying for a very weird metaphor."

What did you think 'Father Time' did?

     No, what I mean is the year is a month behind. After the crazy long winter, I sensed something was up. It took until May to figure it out: the weather is a month behind! Think about it: April showers bring May flowers. We didn't get much rain in April. But now?
Dammit Marlene, get in the house! I'll buy a new scarecrow!

     What does this mean for climate change and global warming?


     I have no clue. All I know is that if I'm right we're get a long summer and a warm Halloween. And I'm willing to wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment