Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Four candies I hate

I'm a sugar junkie, but these sweets are just plain sour. And not in the kid's patch way.

4. Blow Pops

     Not being a gum chewer, these are a big loser for me. The very taste of gum makes me gag, so after a few cautious sucks, this thing is done. Bubblegum is the worst offender. I can do a few chomps with minty gum, but mint and fruit are an awful combination. So, no suckers with gum at the center for me.

Two out of Five angry customers.


3. Anything 'banana' flavored

     Bananna Runts. Banana popsicles. Banana Laffy Taffy. Fruit is a hard flavor in general, but I've NEVER tasted a good banana flavored candy. NEVER. I like real bananas, so that's not it either. Other 'off' but tolerable fruit flavors? Usually grape and orange. *Shudder*

One out of Five Spiders


2. Vanilla Tootsie rolls

     Any other flavor tastes great. Why did they fail so hard on vanilla? Vanilla is one of the primary flavors in chocolate (gasp), and they nailed that! The fruit flavored tootsie midgees are fine too. But they throw this in and 1-2-3: TERRIBLE.

Two out of Five Vanilla Ice tattoos.



1. Raisinets

     I like chocolate. I like raisins. But the moment they touch, both are ruined. That is the power of the raisin, ruiner of candy and cookies. I had plain oatmeal cookies for the first time at a friend's house two days ago. IT WAS AMAZING. Raisins ROBBED me of that joy. FOR TWENTY SEVEN YEARS.

     Is there a support group for thinking you hate a food, only to find you just hate it prepared a certain way and spent two decades or more wasting your life?

...


Didn't think so.

Zero out of Five anythings, because I'm not wasting the time for an image search on these things.

1 comment:

  1. Just a few good puffs from a decent vaping device (box mod http://gypsyvapes.com/Temperature-Control-Mod-Vape or even basic vape pen from simple starter kit) can really substitite any candy :) There are so many eliquids with different tastes (orange, peach, melon, papaya, peppermint and so on) that you can barely taste them all.

    ReplyDelete