Friday, May 23, 2014

Five Great Cracked.com Articals

Happy Friday!

5 Classic Pop Culture Moments (Actors Made Up on the Fly)
     Fan of Star Trek? How about Blade Runner? Happy Days? Then check this out. I'm a huge trivia nerd and there was stuff here I had no idea about.
Found this when I searched for Pop Culture on Google.


4 Insane Conspiracy Theories That Need Their Own Movie
     Let's all give a collective WTF and hang the I want to Believe posters back on the walls. You'll need them for the insanity on this list.
uh-DOY


3 Insane Ways Companies Are Using Copyrights to Bully You
     Know your enemy.
Read it before he gets hired by the RIAA


2 Awesome Products Combined to Make a Terrible One
     One of Cracked's infamous Photoshop challenges. Made me laugh!
Laugh, damnit!

Twenty Seven Famous Movie Plots Solved with 1 Line of Dialogue
     Another Photoshop, and it is a DOOZY. Check this example:
SEE??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment