Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Five Migraine Symptoms Besides Pain

     Since I'm pretty sure I'm about to get a migraine based on my morning, I looked up some symptoms. I had no idea migraines even had common symptoms! I've been getting these since puberty, but less regularly than before. Here's hoping they'll be this predictable in the future:

5. Diarrhea
     Self explanatory, but who knew the digestive tract could be linked to head pain? Smarter people than I.

4. Thirst
     I try to keep properly hydrated, but this one is kicking my butt.

3. Loss of Appetite
     I don't mind this one, but other's might. Like this poor woman who can't eat her...beans on toast, what the hell? She's not suffering, she's just British!

2. Difficulty remembering or saying a word
     So, my mother is just constantly having a migraine. That explains a lot.
Or playing this.


1. Auditory Hallucinations
     This is a new one on me, but I'll keep you posted. So far, only happening when I'm waking up and when I'm alone at work. So far.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment