Wednesday, January 21, 2015

More Okay

As reported in this blog, I'm having stress dreams. As of last night, they're still on track, but their no longer about my father.

Yaaaaay

These dreams have traceable sources. Normal stuff like work, packing for an upcoming trip, and minor floods due to backed up drains.

Not pictured: accurate representation of my situation

Last night was a lot of sleep, dream something stressful, wake with a song stuck in my head, repeat. They aren't even good songs.

Like this nonsense. Thank you, hubby.

At least I'm not an emotional wreck, or wondering why. I'd rather have dreams I explain away and understand. So, slight improvement. It is very much appreciated.

I also dreamed about getting a doberman puppy named Titan for free, so that was fun.
WAAAANT

No comments:

Post a Comment