Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Merch!

No, I'm not selling anything. But I am now the proud owner of my first non-book, non-cosplay Sailor Moon merchandise!

My husband picked me up a little Sailor Jupiter in human form figurine last night. 


Jupiter is by far my favorite character. Hair in a ponytail, green is her favorite color (my 2nd fav, and one of my wedding colors), she bakes, and she will literally kick your ass. She is also the most 'talented' scout.


Jupiter is now proudly displayed on the base of my TV set, next to my Wicked Witch, Scarecrow, and Glinda figures from a McDonald's happy meal (and bought from my nieces and nephew). Some people wear their emotions on their sleeve: I show my geekiness on my TV.

Y'know, aside from watching it.

Which reminds me, a new episode of Sailor Moon Crystal should be up today...

Here's some Batman for those of you who give no cares about Sailor Moon, but read this far anyway. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment