Friday, April 7, 2017

Florida, the Trippening Part One: Prep

My annual family trip to Florida to see my father-in-law and other Florida family is about to take off.

Hope that pun wasn't too...PLANE for you! Hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, in just a few short days I'll be flying down for fun in the sun with family and friends. You may remember a  previous trip, where I visited a zoo, collected shells, and had an awesome time.

I'm excited to write about it, but at the same time my blogs may be a bit sparser, because I'm going to be having a lot of fun. It'll also be a nice break from the ceaseless pop culture blogs of late.


I'm so excited to be somewhere warm with people I love. If something crazy happens in the world of popular culture I'm sure I'll make time for it. But recently we've already had a new movie with Harley Quinn, the return of Zim, the IT trailer dropping, Wreck-It Ralph's sequel title, and Rick and Morty's surprise premier. What more can possibly happen?

Maybe the announcement of another season? At this point, anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment